Kadar is a Polish provider of innovative food solutions for uniformed services and people in crisis situations. We offer a wide range of products, mostly “made in Poland”, successfully used in many countries. In the process of creating our products, we use the latest advances in science, knowledge and experience of many specialists, market and environmental realities and the cultural conditions of locations where our solutions are potentially used, and their use is preceded by a series of tests and tests conducted in extreme conditions.
Our strength is following the development, advancement of knowledge and initiating and seeking new concepts, solutions and methods in the field of nutrition in situations of inability to use nutrition in the traditional way. Using the knowledge and experience of our staff we offer specific solutions for the functioning of the nutrition system in a variety of conditions. Kadar’s offer includes ready-made food rations, which are designed to provide full-day nutrition for:
- Soldiers in operations carried out in garrison, field or war conditions,
- civilian population and emergency services in the event of natural disasters or other emergencies if fresh food is not available.
Our nutrition concept includes, among others:
- frequent and sudden changes of stationing places,
- very short time for preparation and delivery of meals to subdivisions,
- diversity of the terrain and climate conditions of the area of operations,
- effective protection of nutrition for individual soldiers or groups without the possibility to use the logistic facilities of the parental units,
- interoperability of activities.
The benefits of using our products are:
- ensuring the needs of the soldiers in terms of energy and nutrition in all climatic and field conditions,
- simplicity of preparing meals which comes down to just heating up products which compose the ration,
- variety of methods to heat up meals to ensure the effectiveness of this activity, depending on available equipment,
- optimizing time, effort and resources needed to protect the food, especially under demanding field conditions.
These features make our solutions mobile, interoperable, autonomous and logistically independent. We follow the principle that success depends not only on the quantity but also on the quality of the means used, and above all the modern methods of utilizing them.
The mentioned achievements are possible mainly thanks to the work of professional staff, which is constantly improving its qualifications by acquiring new skills and scientific degrees. Familiarity with issues related to food, health quality, quality management systems and research activities, and extensive work experience allow us to successfully carry out further work on the development of equipment and food necessary for the proper functioning of the nutritional system in various conditions as well as promoting these solutions in worldwide market.
The required quality and safety of our products are necessary for an efficient introduction of food products to the market, both in the civilian and military ones. For this purpose, the products offered by Kadar are going through multiple stages of tests and examinations.
The quality of our research is guaranteed by JARS Laboratory, which specializes in food research in many areas, including safety and quality assessment of products, food additives, food storage tests, nutritional value.
JARS Laboratory has a Quality System Certification in accordance with AQAP 2130, which allows it to carry out laboratory tests for the needs of military and manufacturing companies with military purposes. The AQAP 2130 document concerns the quality requirements of supplies to military institutions. The current certificate includes microbiological, physicochemical and sensory tests and sampling.
Another important document is Accreditation Certificate issued by Ministry of National Defense confirming competence to carry out activities related to conformity assessment of products intended for defense and security purposes.
In addition, JARS is involved in technical examination of accessories such as cutlery, cups, disposable trays and food heaters.
The scope of testing the accessories includes verification of design requirements (shapes and dimensions), usability requirements (thermal resistance and endurance), as well as resistance to high temperature and thermal insulation.
Depending on its type, the scope of tests of the heaters includes testing the completeness of the heating kit, the requirements of the application (heating efficiency, load strength of heater elements), testing the physicochemical requirements (reaction mixture or fuel tablet, smell), packing and marking the packaging.
JARS also offers a wide range of training, consulting and verification services, including food quality and protection, laboratory analysis, sensory analysis.
For more information on JARS offer in the areas of food, cosmetics and environmental protection, please visit our partner’s website – www.jars.pl (the website is available in English)